Treats — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Treats

Options
Luchia
Luchia Community member Posts: 282 Pioneering
Hey Peeps

Wanted to ask what was the last treat you bought yourself??

For me it was 2 Nintendo Switch Oleds Pokémon Edition(one for me and one for partner) and Pokémon Scarlet & Violet(one each again)

So what’s everyone’s treats???

Comments

• Binky1234
    Binky1234 Community member Posts: 408 Pioneering
    Options
    Having trouble with aches and pains and just can't relax really sore atm so I treated myself to Westlab Sleep Epsom & Dead Sea Salts with Lavender & Jasmine.

Bath and bath lift needed a good clean afterwards but OMG was so worth it.

Knowing When to walk away is Wisdom, being able is courage, walking away with your head held high is dignity.
  • Padraig
    Padraig Community member Posts: 66 Courageous
    Options
    My continued treat is three Satsumas at bedtime. I’m a poor sleeper and it gives me something to look forward to, the clean sharp taste is so refreshing. As a bonus it satisfies my sweet tooth so I don’t crave a chocolate snack!
  • ShirleyW
    ShirleyW Community member Posts: 355 Pioneering
    Options
    A new duvet, with a pure mulberry silk filling.  It is so light and comfortable, especially as it doesn't drag or feel heavy on my sore joints.  Not cheap but I've been saving up for it all summer.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,496 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    A new fleece, hoodie, and long sleeved top for the colder weather :) I got the fleece second hand, and the top and hoodie were on sale, so I'm happy with my purchases!
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.