If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP online part 2.

Options
Jamiequinn1975
Jamiequinn1975 Community member Posts: 17 Courageous
edited November 2022 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi People.
I know how some of you are struggling with the whole application process. 
It took me 3 years and mandatory and court the first time.

Now you can claim online. Please don't even, the DWP admit its not working.

I was shot down by a few people on my previous posts, but good news, this morning I had a text to say I have been awarded PIP and will receive a letter with detail of my award, in two weeks.

It was difficult at times, but I have replicated the PIP2 paper in word format.
It was hard writing how things effect me; maybe I understand myself more?

This means you are not restricted to 750 words over a 44page document, and I took legal and common sense included in my application. 

I pointed out the question about 'would I be able to deal with change when buying something' and knew what change I should get back?

I don't remember the last time I payed cash for anything!!!!!

I did take the mick and say the question is so outdated and should really ask 'how many chickens could I barter for a cow. (its about 10 chickens for a cow at the moment).  It was 2046 chickens under Liz Truss....

You have to laugh sometimes, being ill isn't great, and my assessor said she has never laughed so much at an application.

All of us will have to have a UC85 assessment before applying for PIP.

That's Chapter two.....I have no idea if I was on the same call UC85. (maximus).

Point out that was a load of rubbish and didn't say 90% of what was written.

The DWP will do everything to not provide audio or written dialogue of the call.

If you want a template, just reply. I'll sort it out and ill leave the legal stuff in...if your lucky, and I'll ill give you the going rate of chickens against cows.....

J.

Comments

• Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 4,707 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Yey congratulations on being awarded PIP!!! 
    I much prefer the idea of claiming online as I can't use the telephone and I type all my answers anyway as even though I got a paper form I just found it too hard. I hope they make some improvements soon!!!

Must have taken a lot of effort for you to replicate the whole form well done on persevering!! <3 
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.