Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
The Bobath Centre wants to know how the cost-of-living crisis has impacted you and your family.
As a result of rising prices on many essentials such as energy, fuel and food costs, the country is currently facing a cost-of-living crisis. Action is needed to support working people, including those living with cerebral palsy and other disabilities.
Have your voice heard
To ensure we can address the issues, The Bobath Centre wants to know how the crisis has impacted you and your family.
We would be grateful if you could please take part in our short survey if you either have cerebral palsy or are a parent or carer of a person with cerebral palsy.
It’s entirely anonymous and hearing from you is very important. We will use the results from this survey to support and evidence our campaigning and lobbying work with politicians, policy-makers and commissioners. The survey closes before Christmas, so please complete it as soon as you can.
Link to the survey: https://forms.gle/1o14ZCStVxTxgYPf8
Specialist Information Officer and Cerebral Palsy Programme Lead
Want to tell us about your experience in the community? Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
- All Categories
- 13.2K Start here and say hello!
- 6.9K Coffee lounge
- 89 Games lounge
- 474 Cost of living
- 4.5K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.9K Research and opportunities
- 227 Community updates
- 9.5K Talk about your situation
- 2.1K Children, parents, and families
- 1.6K Work and employment
- 798 Education
- 1.7K Housing and independent living
- 1.4K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 650 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 373 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 821 Transport and travel
- 31.6K Talk about money
- 4.5K Benefits and financial support
- 5.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 17K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 6.4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.8K Cerebral palsy
- 879 Chronic pain and pain management
- 179 Physical and neurological impairments
- 1.1K Autism and neurodiversity
- 1.3K Mental health and wellbeing
- 327 Sensory impairments
- 827 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions