Any ladies out there hate football — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Any ladies out there hate football

Options
vicdon
vicdon Community member Posts: 13 Listener
edited November 2022 in Coffee lounge
Who finds footy depressing??

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I don't mind it buf I wish it wouldn't take over the whole TV programmes it should just have 1 dedicated channel not on in place of regular programmes 
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @vicdon

Hope you are well? Just to let you know, I popped your post into a Coffee Lounge section as that's where we share our interests and debates.

I'm more of an NFL and Baseball fan myself, but I like watching Football when at the pub, mainly because I can see all those who are longtime fans so happy :)
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • vikingqueen
    vikingqueen Scope Member Posts: 1,440 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
               Come on it's the 'world cup' even I watch it and I have 'no' idea what it's all about  ;)
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,604 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hate football. Then again, i'm from Wales and rugby will always win hands down for me.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I am just not a sports person! Though, I know it can make a lot of people happy - including my household  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • durhamjaide2001
    durhamjaide2001 Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 10,614 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Me I do hate football 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    It's ok not to like football @durhamjaide2001. Nothing is for everyone. 

Is there a particular reason you hate football? Only if you wish to share that with us, of course  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.