Poem called crisp winter morning — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Poem called crisp winter morning

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
edited November 2022 in Coffee lounge
Poem called crisp winter morning 
A haze of fog lingering over the sky, 
The headlights of cars could be seen from the distance in the mists of winter months, has a grip on us a bitter cold wind hit my face and hot breath turned into cold air again as a light rain began to fall but a young man who was called Paul was still able to take his call on run to enabled him to get trim and fit even those we are in winter months.

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Appreciate your nice comments about my poem  :)@Teddybear12 how are you doing today?@Teddybear12

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• GizmoTiddles
    GizmoTiddles Community member Posts: 159 Pioneering
    Options
  • Globster
    Options
    @Teddybear12 my day is been good thank you @Teddybear12 :)

• Globster
    Options
     GizmoTiddles I appreciate your nice comments to thank you  :) 

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,983 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your poem with us @Globster. Your writing is as wonderful as always! 

How do you feel about winter mornings?  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Globster
    Options
    Not really a fan of the cold winter morning @L_Volunteer
    Do you mind the winter mornings @L_Volunteer?

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.