Chaos! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Chaos!

Options
Siwheels73
Siwheels73 Scope Member Posts: 746 Pioneering
AT LAST, Our bathroom changes are going ahead. OMG, we really, really cannot believe it. It has taken nearly 2years to get to this point, and most of that time would have been completely unnecessary if someone - ANYONE - had sat down with us and asked what the minimum we needed was, and discussed options.

Due to that, we spent 12 months going down a far more expensive path with the thought that it was the ONLY path available, and therefore getting funding refused due to the extravagance of what we were told was the only solution.

We will have to rebuild a little bit of the relationship we had with Winchester City Council (I said I would name them!) but I will also write and tell them how they could have done so much better. Photos to follow!

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.