Teddy Bear — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Teddy Bear

Options
Margare93222061
Margare93222061 Community member Posts: 425 Pioneering
edited November 2022 in Coffee lounge
Hi  Teddy 
I hope your day went  well for you today take care  Margaret 

Comments

• Margare93222061
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Hi Teddy
    i am glad things are progressing  further for you.  Everything takes time.My Sister  Anne 
    works in the  private  sector orthopaedics.  She is on the net.  I have red your story about your daughter.  Please take time to read mine take care Margaret 
  • Margare93222061
    Options
    Hi  Teddy,
    Good to hear from you. I have done some house work today takes my mind of. things   Sooty is very well she follows me every where and sits on my lap most of the day.  How Is Toby keeping?  I watch. A channel called. Talking Pictures it has some very good films on it  mainly British films  I think we are going to have a cold blast of weather.Pets never want to go out in the cold  weather.  Are you going to family for Christmas? Take care  Margaret 

• Margare93222061
    Options
    Hi  Teddy,
    I like bowling  I have. two sisters one live in Cheadle  and my other sister lives in. Wilmslow the Cheshire set. but I will be staying here.  The weather is going to get colder which is not good. Take care  Teddy love Margaret 
  • Margare93222061
    Options
    Hi  Teddy,
    Good to hear from you.  I have  played in door  bowls before.  You can use a metal. frame that looks a bit like a slide you see in the park. I will do  my shopping on the net tomorrow.  I will watch the tv over Christmas, and go on the net  I go on you tube a lot.  It is what you get use to  in life I am not unhappy you have to cope with what life. Throws  at you being married is not for everyone. Take care  Teddy Margaret 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I love that type of bowling @Margare93222061. Though, I am quite competitive! 

Hope your shopping went well. Is there anything, in particular, you are looking forward to watching over Christmas at the moment?  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Margare93222061
    Options
    Hi bowling is good fun. I do not know what I will be watching at Christmas time. Most of. the tv is family viewing.Sometimes the radio can be better I have done my shopping I have to be careful of the weather at the moment Sooty the cat is very well.take care Margaret 
  • Margare93222061
    Options
    Hi volunteer 
  • Margare93222061
    Options
    Hi Teddy,
    How are you today? The letter from the doctors can be ages to sort out.  I have to have a meeting with the company that I work for can make a decision, so at the moment I just keep an open mind on the situation, take care Teddy love. Margaret 
  • Margare93222061
    Options
    Thank you Teddy
  • Margare93222061
    Options
    Hi  Teddy
     Good to hear from you. The weather is getting better. At he moment I only go to the bin.  I am glad you like my new  photo Sooty is a small cat but always has plenty to say.How is Toby doing ?
    Pets are company when you are on your own.. Take care. Teddy  Margaret 
  • Margare93222061
    Options
    Hi Teddy,
     I am glad you enjoyed your Christmas party a bowling , and your  jelly as. Well.It is good fun bowling and it gets you out and about  I am hopeful going out tomorrow fingers crossed.. take care
  • Margare93222061
    Options
    Hi Teddy,
     I hope you are ok  the weather here is a  bit better I have decided to say in today. Some of the people on the community do not think about other peoples situations before they  open their month. Take  care Teddy.
  • durhamjaide2001
    durhamjaide2001 Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 10,614 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi Teddy,
     I hope you are ok  the weather here is a  bit better I have decided to say in today. Some of the people on the community do not think about other peoples situations before they  open their month. Take  care Teddy.
    @Teddybear12 was it? 
  • Margare93222061
    Options
  • Margare93222061
    Options
    Hi Teddy,
     I hope you are ok. You have not up set me take care. Margaret 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Glad you are fine @Teddybear12 :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Margare93222061
    Options
    Hi L Volunteer 
     my tv  programme has just finished with the show jumping and my friend Clare  Balding  take care Margaret 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.