Thanks you poem to Scope online community members and scope online community coordinators — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Thanks you poem to Scope online community members and scope online community coordinators

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
edited December 2022 in Coffee lounge
Thank you poem to online Scope online community and online community members and coordinators
Thank you to the scope online community members and scope online community  coordinators you all have truly helped me through some challenging times in my life. 
Since I joined the scope online community   was truly so welcoming and supportive and friendly which has now led me with a greater appreciation of my self confidence and esteem I have established by getting the most amazing comments from the online community members and scope online community coordinator’s you show me tremendous support and advice which is so nice and I don’t have twice about sharing my beautiful poetry writing with you all you have been so supportive and glorious your words of encouragement which has helped my share my poetry writing with different opportunities and doors have began to open for me as my poetry writing allows my mind to free and see my blank page as my canvas to express my thoughts my writing which brings joy and warmth to those who read my poetry writing and is so truly inspiring to others that read and sown a seed of confidence we can achieve whatever we want or desire in your lives.

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,420 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    That's beautiful and heart warming @Globster - it's lovely to see you bloom x
  • bg844
    bg844 Community member Posts: 3,887 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Fantastic @Globster
    Your work is amazing- well done.
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @SueHeath I appreciate your kind words. :)
    @bg844 Thank you for your beautiful comments  :)
    @Teddybear12 I appreciate your wonderful comments  :)

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Aww @Globster That is so lovely :)<3
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Globster
    Options
    @Hannah_Scope I appricate kind comments too :)

• durhamjaide2001
    durhamjaide2001 Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 10,678 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I appreciate this 
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Globster Hello there, what a lovely thing to read on an otherwise grey Thursday teatime. You are very kind. And know, it works both ways - you bring a lot to those reading your words too  <3 

I hope you have the best time in the run up to Christmas  :)
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Globster
    edited December 2022
    Options
    @Cher_Scope thank you for your very wonderful message and I appreciate your nice words. I am having a great time lead up to Christmas and I hope you you’re family having a wonderful lead up to Christmas too@Cher_Scope :)

• Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Thanks so much for your poem @Globster it's a very kind thing to do :) I'm sure many of our members are grateful for what you bring to the community.

I hope you have a wonderful festive season and keep doing what you're doing! 
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Globster
    Options
    @Alex_Scope I really appreciate your comments to
    I hope you have a wonderful festival season with your family too @Alex_Scope :)

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Thanks for writing and sharing this with us @Globster. As everyone else said, your writing is always wonderful, and a privilege to have the opportunity to read. 

I am looking forward to seeing what other opportunities come your way and watching you grow! Keep believing and following your dreams  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Globster
    Options
    @L_Volunteer thank you for your kind words and I have a fantastic belief to follow my dreams  :)

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 51,615 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
  • Globster
    Options
    @Sandy_123 I appreciate your kind words and I look forward to seeing and reading your poetry writing on the community @Sandy_123
    How you doing @Sandy_123?

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.