Missed call

Options
saram
saram Community member Posts: 46 Connected
After waiting forever for a call I missed it 🙃 I tried calling them back but everytime I waited on hold for about half hour i get hung up on am I doing something wrong what can I do 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 57,289 Championing
    Options
    Best time to ring PIP, if that's who you're trying to ring is first thing in the morning when they open at 9.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • saram
    Options
    I finally got through they just wanted to confirm my bank details 
  • saram
    Options
    For context I just won my tribunal two weeks ago and was waiting for the call and unfortunately missed it now I just have to wait for my letter 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,980 Championing
    edited December 2022
    Options
    It sounds really positive that you finally got through @saram. Thank you for sharing your experiences with us.

I am sure your experiences will be invaluable for anyone experiencing anything similar. It is really appreciated.

Really happy for you that you won your tribunal, managed the call, and now just have to wait for your letter  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.