Its International Volunteer Day

Options
m_burrell82
m_burrell82 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 171 Empowering

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,980 Championing
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this with us @m_burrell82 :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • durhamjaide2001
    durhamjaide2001 Scope Member Posts: 11,216 Championing
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this with us today. What have you been doing to celebrate today? 
  • m_burrell82
    m_burrell82 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 171 Empowering
    Options
    well, I do what I can for these different anniversaries, like the many there is every day.  I have decorations for some.  I send them out on twitter.  I've made quite a hobby of it.  To give examples with three of the sites I use:   daysoftheyear.com   twitter.com/daysoftheyear  ;  worldwidedays.com   twitter.com/worldwidedays    and the one I get on to send out to those arround me Monday to Friday: youtube.com/c/NationalDaywithMrsE   twitter.com/NationalDaywithMrsE
  • L_Volunteer
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this with us @m_burrell82. I can hear that you do what you can  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • durhamjaide2001
    Options
    I love doing something for these days too 
  • L_Volunteer
    Options
    What do you love doing for these days @durhamjaide2001? Only if you wish to share that with us, of course  :)

• durhamjaide2001
    Options
    What do you love doing for these days @durhamjaide2001? Only if you wish to share that with us, of course  :)
    Nothing in particular 
  • L_Volunteer
    Options
    I hear you @durhamjaide2001 <3