If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Poem called Christmas gift

Options
Globster
Globster Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,570 Championing
edited December 2022 in Coffee lounge
Poem called Christmas gift 
Two young parents were looking for too their first Christmas with their gift which was the first child their beautiful daughter brought a bundle of joy to their lives as both parents saw their sweet baby girl smiling face each day which truly made
special unforgettable memories which will live forever in the minds and hearts her parents see their baby girl sweet smile and her beautiful eyes that sparked like stars who needs presents when you have a beautiful little baby girl for Christmas brought wonderful pictures with both parents who loved each day with their daughter wrapped up in her pink blanket warmth to their baby girl.
she looked so peaceful she slept in her pram her parents pushed her pram in through their park on a winter day. The baby girl unconscious mind was in a state of beautiful dreams.

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,980 Championing
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your poem with us @Globster. How lovely is the idea of parents having their first Christmas with their child!  <3
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 55,933 Championing
    edited December 2022
    Options
    NIce one @Globster
  • Globster
    Globster Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,570 Championing
    edited December 2022
    Options

@L_Volunteer
    thank you for your kind words about my poem 
    @Sandy_123 :)

@Teddybear12
    I appreciate your kind words to about my poem. :)
    My inspiration behind this poem which was @Cher_Scope :) 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,734 Championing
    Options
    @Globster Aww thank you for that. What a sweet poem and to know it was inspired by me, well... yey!!  <3

Me and my little one had a lovely Christmas, did you? 
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Globster
    Options
    @Cher_Scope I did have a great Christmas and I am glad to hear you and the little one had a wonderful Christmas too :)@Chloe_Scope you are quite welcome poem  :)

If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.