If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Liam Hindle

Options
l14m23
l14m23 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Morning all ! My name is Liam I’m 37 and about 18 months ago I perforated my colon. Got diagnosed with perforated diverticulitis. With treatment in hospital the tube fixed without surgery thankfully. I’ve had a few flair ups since but this week has been the worst it’s been (probably because I’ve slipped back into old ways) just coming online too look into how people deal with the situation which I’ve now found out is for life and share my experiences. X  

Comments

• SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,420 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Morning @l14m23 welcome to our great group,
    Hope your well this Saturday morning.
    When your ready have a look around the site, you can join in on any of the chats/threads or ask you own question.
    Any problems just ask, some one is bound to be on line to help out. Enjoy 
  • durhamjaide2001
    durhamjaide2001 Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 10,884 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community you might be interested in becoming a member of this community. I haven't had any experience of that condition but some of our admin, disability game changers or volunteer hosts might be able to help: 
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.