Remaining politically neutral during General Election 2024

Under guidance from the Electoral Commission and Charity Commission, it's important that Scope remains politically neutral during General Elections.

While we understand that this period will see many passionate discussions, please make sure that your comments remain respectful of other people's opinions and keep to our online community house rules.

Mental health mobility heart failure and lung problems

Options
Sketty
Sketty Community member Posts: 3 Listener
I'm trying to keep warm as I know that everyone else is struggling they say that you have to keep your heating on at 21deg and less and I fall all over I contacted my electric company and said that they have taken £1400 in 7 months and they take £199.00 a month direct debit payment they said that there is nothing they can do and want to put payments up to £209.00 a month I carnt get any help paying direct debit as they said that most charities and food Banks only help those on payment meters 
My house has black mould which is not helping my lungs I have reported this to the landlord as I rent private and they can not do anything about until spring 

Comments

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.