Pip — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip

twang5
twang5 Community member Posts: 29 Listener
rrceived a letter last week saying they had got all information now about my pip I do not have to do anything they will b in touch when decision made. Anyone know how long this takes 

Comments

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Decisions usually take 2-4 weeks, however in some areas they have a back log.
    You can ring and ask for a copy of the assessment report

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • abbatony4950
    abbatony4950 Community member Posts: 10 Listener
    I think it took mine about 4 to 6 weeks,But once you have been to the assement you are in for a long wait after that because of the way they mess you about.I had my DLA stopped on the 18 Jan 2017 I went to the tribunal won my case but the DWP are appealing against the decision and I am still waiting now,It's going to take a long time (unless you are very lucky) but don't give in.
  • twang5
    twang5 Community member Posts: 29 Listener
    I have had the assesors report it seems I have scored 8 points for care and 10 points for moving around both standard rate I believe. If I get those from decision maker I suppose I will b happy although I know I should b on enchanced rate for both. Will c what decision is 
  • CockneyRebel
    Decision maker generally go with the recommendation

CR
  • CockneyRebel
    I think it took mine about 4 to 6 weeks,But once you have been to the assement you are in for a long wait after that because of the way they mess you about.I had my DLA stopped on the 18 Jan 2017 I went to the tribunal won my case but the DWP are appealing against the decision and I am still waiting now,It's going to take a long time (unless you are very lucky) but don't give in.
    When was your tribunal ?
    Have the DWP asked for SOR and have you received a copy ?

CR

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.