PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.

PIP appeal advice needed

ABloomABloom Member Posts: 6 Listener
edited September 2017 in PIP, DLA and AA
I'm trying to appeal re PIP assessment (zero points after Higher Mobility + Middle on PIP - astonishing recovery!) but am having problems re getting appeal advice.
I have found a local legal advice centre but they are very very busy and my advisor, after one visit, says she doesn't have the time to see me again and isn't answering calls or responding to emails.
I'm v scared that this will wreck my appeal chances - has anyone had any luck with finding - free - advice +, if so, how will it look if I change?

Huge thanks - I'm new to this so not sure what should/could ask!

Replies

• Sam_AlumniSam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,729 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @ABloom welcome to the community.

We have a series of videos about the PIP appeal process, take a look and if you have any questions, you can call the Scope helpline on 0808 800 3333

Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • chaziechazie Member Posts: 6 Listener
    HI,  I used the above video's when appealing my pip asessment,  Same as you i had the enhanced mobility rate but when assessed for PIP lost it completely.  Glad to say today I had my tribunal appeal and I won my case so back on enhanced rate mobility - please dont give up i know it very confusing and i went through hell worrying but watch the above videos, they were a great help to me.  Good luck
  • Sam_AlumniSam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,729 Disability Gamechanger
    @chazie that is fantastic news!! Thank you for letting us know :)
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
Sign in or join us to comment.