Pip decision update — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip decision update

Options
gazza47
gazza47 Community member Posts: 76 Connected
Hi all, just a quick update to let you know the latest on my wife's pip decision.... She rang the DWP to ask if there was any news of a decision as it has been almost 6 weeks without hearing a thing..... To our shock the advisor on the phone said ( and these were her exact words)..... Omg that is disgraceful you should've heard something by now..... She also went on to say that she would e-mail the department to get them to get their fingers out and make a decision today, and when she's got word that they're going to get on with it she'll ring my wife back today.... Apparently the claim has just been sat in a pile gathering dust which doesn't at all surprise me.... So fingers crossed we should hear something in the next 24 hours...... And for anybody reading this that is also going through a similar thing, then please don't be afraid to get on the phone and push them, otherwise they Will just forget about you

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.