apeal /tribunal — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

apeal /tribunal

nannydebbie
nannydebbie Community member Posts: 41 Connected
just wondered if any one can understand this .im going for tribunal tomorrow just gone through mr paper work i dont quite understand what this means call back completed Act 5 has an inconsistency in AP report descriptor A chosen but B justified task sent to case manager of recon decision to look at this again Decision maker sought advice from a health professional stating please review activity 5 A selected.justification seems to support last sentence states aids needed 

Comments

• nannydebbie
    in statement it says therefore she is likely to require an aid to be able to manage toilet needs safely to an acceptable standard but i still got 0 points on this im confused if any one can if possible explain this to me and do i stand a chance of getting those 2 points at tribunal many thanks debbie
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Usual DWP gobbledegook.
    Looks like they are saying you should have scored 2 points for needing an aid and therefore likely that tribunal will pick up on it
    Good luck

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • nannydebbie
    edited September 2017
    thank you Cokneyrebel ihope they do pick up on this cant understand why mr was turned down thou i dont understand what inconsistency means could you please explain to me sorry for not understanding 
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    the inconsistency seems to be that the assessor chose descriptor A for 0 points but in their report they seem to have suggested that you need an aid for toilet needs and therefore B for 2 points should have been chosen. Because of this the report is inconsistent with assessment
    hope that makes it a little clearer

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • nannydebbie
    yea thank you 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.