Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.


I have been sent a form to fill in for a medical, is there anyone that can help me fill it in please, also is there anyone who will come to medical with me?.I'm a bag of nerves and don't know what to do. 


  • Sam_AlumniSam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,729 Disability Gamechanger
    Is this for the assessment for PIP?
    Senior online community officer
  • Barrylad1957Barrylad1957 Member Posts: 100 Courageous
    edited September 2017
    Hello, if its either the pip application form, or the UC50 or ESA50, I would say first and foremost, don't fill it in by yourself. There will be welfare advisory groups in your area who can help you. I know a lot of people suggest CAB, but I found my local CAB to be less than keen to help. Do you live in social housing? Most social housing landlords have welfare officers who will help you navigate the above documents, and groups such as Reach Out and Age Concern will help (even if youre not elderly). Google Welfare Rights and Help in your postcode, and 'phone everyone that comes up. I fell into a few 'traps' when I filled out my UC50 by myself, and didnt make the same mistake when I received my PIP application. Good luck with it, you've come to the right forum, as there is loads of support and advice available here. I wish I'd found it a year earlier than I did.
Sign in or join us to comment.