Not again — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Not again

Options
gleave573
gleave573 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited October 2017 in PIP, DLA, and AA
My pip review is next Wednesday, I won it on appeal last time and my condition is exactly the same. Will atos take that in consideration or is it just starting again. I'm really scared and depressed that I'm being treated this way.

Comments

• mandy18a
    mandy18a Community member Posts: 47 Listener
    Options
    Had uc assesment today at 1130 had a phone call to cancel it as running late now its 2 morrow at 1 
  • Barrylad1957
    Barrylad1957 Community member Posts: 99 Courageous
    Options
    @gleave573
    Hello, I know that the assessments differ greatly from one another up and down the country, but my mate has just had his reassessment last month, and he told me that he was only in there for fifteen minutes, and they asked him if his meds had changed, if his condition had eased, worsened, or remained the same, how he was coping with daily living, and then told him he could go. He heard back from them within a week, and no changes to his Pip. Hope it goes your way, good luck.

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @gleave573,

Best of luck for your upcoming assessment, do keep us updated and let us know if there's anything we can do to help!

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.