PIP Face-to-Face Assessment tomorrow - help! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP Face-to-Face Assessment tomorrow - help!

Options
mari
mari Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited October 2017 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I have a PIP Face-to-Face Assessment tomorrow.  Is the interview as unfair as all the comments I've read recently are stating?  However, after spending hours reading all these negative reviews, I realised that they were all written back in 2014!  Are things even worse now than they were then?  I'm really scared and was hoping for any tips and advice to help me through it.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi mari and welcome

Sorry I missed this and it is probably to late now. I hope that your assessment went well and was one of the many positive ones.

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • mari
    mari Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Thank you CR.  It was very nerve-wracking as I expected but I'm just glad it's done and out of the way until the decision is made.  I'll deal with that part when it arrives!  It's hard to tell how it went, as most of the assessors are probably trained to keep a poker face regardless!  Fingers crossed and I'll keep you updated as the saga unfolds.  :-)
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Give it a couple of days and request a copy of the assessment report

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • mandy18a
    mandy18a Community member Posts: 47 Listener
    Options
    Sorry to but in i have requested a copy of report as they revieved mine on friday and its with the person who deals with it now just waiting now on outcome very nerve racking 
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Good luck Mari, let us know how you get on!
    Scope
    Senior online community officer

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.