Hi, my name is Hazal l have CP a 10 month old & pregnant — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Hazal l have CP a 10 month old & pregnant

Hazh29
Hazh29 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited September 2017 in Children, parents, and families

My name is Hazal l am 29 l live in Basildon with my husband we have a 10 month old son and l am nearly 17 weeks pregnant. I have a physical disability that effects my walking ability and balance. It is getting harder to lift my son (he is 2 and a half stone) l especially find it difficult lifting him in and out of the car, so l find myself either staying in with him or going out places walking distance. I have friends who l go out with who help me lift my son in and out the car or my husband does it when he isn't working but sometimes I want to take my son out just the 2 of us. I also am starting to worry how l will cope with another. I did consider a termination but after suffering 2 late miscarriages at 21 weeks and 23 weeks +3 l couldn't do it. I was wondering if there are any other disabled mums who live near me that could offer advice and who perhaps would want to meet. Or if anyone near would like to meet really. I have lost a few friends over the years since loosing my 2 girls due to depression and anxiety but I am getting on top of that now and would luv to meet new people and hopefully get a few new friends.

Comments

Brightness