Hi, my name is cathie! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is cathie!

Options
cathie
cathie Community member Posts: 143 Courageous
Hi.  Saying hello reading listening ... also to feel I can talk to others that properly understand and may offer advice from time to time   might be a good thing not one for expressing ...  feel free to approach I don't bite ..well not to hard ....
Only me .. cathie..

Comments

• Alex
    Alex Posts: 1,305 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @Cathie,

Welcome to the community! Great to have you here!

We'd love to hear more about you if you have a moment to share?
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Cathie

A very very big welcome to you tuday.

I do hope that we can help/support you in any ???

Please please let me know if there is anythige else that I can help/support you with ??????

Many thanks.
  • cathie
    Options
    Wow .love to tell you about me .but truthfully not sure where me .may have gone as I'm far from myself at The moment ..but usually a very strong independent women with a zest for life and life to help folk if it's at all within my powers   but feeling zapped can't even help my self at the moment ...but without any dough I'm usually a very likeable  person . So I'm told .. go the extra mile ..      life's finally got me at the present time I'm afraid ..gosh this doesn't sound like  me even ...
    Only me .. cathie..
  • cathie
    Options
    Thankyou so much as said don't as a rule allow life to batter at my door but everything is a major fight  sometimes it's hard to block everything thrown at you from all directions .incompetence across the board .Is making lots of folks life s unbearable  it's the admin job iv had no choice but to take on board lack of mobility .pain  and in circle. Getting no   where other than back to starting position  the professional.s  can no longer be trusted .. to do things in  correct. Honest  way  .  ought to be done more concerned in figures keeping there own jobs  cover up for mess ups  . With no reguard for human life more vunrable than them self. Ment to trust it all ..wow  need to stand up brush my self down .. ready for next round of hurdles as most people do ..some times it's so tiring anger  frustration ..ect .. can drain a person ... momentary blimp I hope .. lol ....
    Only me .. cathie..
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi again @cathie, just wanted to say that it's great that you sound like such a strong and positive person, but please know that if you do feel the need to vent, you're more than welcome to do so here!
  • cathie
    Options
    .much  appticatited  .but not fair on others  I could really let loose  but most waking moments are spent trying my hardest to treat folk with respect ..but maybe its  not ways good to bottle but well to scared to lose control  maybe unable to be rained bk in lol ....

Only me .. cathie..
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hey @cathie, it may be a bit of a cliché but have you heard of the phrase 'you can't pour from an empty cup'? My interpretation of it is that taking care of yourself first is one of the best ways to ensure that you can be of value to others, so by all means, say what you need to say and we're here to listen! 

And don't forget, if you're ever feeling low or at risk, The Samaritans are an excellent free support line who will always be available to listen: you can contact them on 116 123.
  • steve51
    Options
    Hi @cathie

Welcome to our website/online community.

I'm very very sorry to here about your current situation.

Please please let me know if I can help you ???

Honestly you can vent your frustration my way !!!!!

I have got "big shoulders" belive me !!!!!!

We need to get you "back on track"

Thanks.

• cathie
    Options
    ahh thank you steve 51   ,, but  stood up brushed my self off      back to my self     thank god  that one was even scary to me   but thankyou so much ,,,never one to stay down  ,,often knocked down  thou ,,,as u saw lol just so frustrated   and angry tired  09 this is been going on  every few months  sure its  not correct    one hand does not  know ect    one brain cell   and they would be plants   lol  watched whistle blowers  and how  job centre  and assessment officers unaware  of being filmed  treat  people its was so disgraceful yet still in there position  in order  to  do this again and again  destroying lifes
    Only me .. cathie..
  • steve51
    Options
    Hi @cathie

That's no problem at all it is my pleasure "anytime"

Please please come back too me every few months if that would help ??

No it drives me barmy "giving in"

I have to have a handle on "everything"

I'm so pleased that you have come back to "earth"

"Well Done You"

Brightness