Pip Appeal decision query on correction or appeal to upper tribunal — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip Appeal decision query on correction or appeal to upper tribunal

Options
clarabelle
clarabelle Community member Posts: 71 Courageous
edited October 2017 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hello

The FtT decision was to increase and backdate the DLA of Pip.  They have,,on the whole agreed my GPS scoring however, they have not agreed with her scoring on managing therapy (e - 6 points) and have scored c - 2 points)

They have not included any information on their decision on activity 9 which my gp scored as b - 2 points but in discussion at the appeal might well be  d I

There decision regarding mobility does not include their scoring for 1 which my gp scored as d - 10 points and they have not scored as my Gp for 2 c - 8 points, they have scored b - 4 points. 

I am unclear if I am now to ask for a correction  or an appeal to the higher tribunsl given the scoring for 9 and 2 being missing from their decision and also that they have not agreed the scoring for DL 3 or M 2

Their letter states the decision was made on medical evidence presented. 

Any advice would be appreciated. 

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.