Hi, my name is shereen! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is shereen!

Options
shereen
shereen Community member Posts: 3 Connected
hi there,
my daughter is 16 and has got add getting assessed for asd & my son has adhd  aged 18 not sure at this moment asd but we are on the waiting list, there father has come back in there life after him not seeing the kids for 16 years, and he is using them as messengers, wants all kind of paper work trying to dig up dirt on me.  the kids r not wise or old head on young shoulders either.  i feel he has robbed me kids, but why does he want to know now as he has got alot of problems himself and the kids r getting brainwashed he is trying to turn the kids against me when i have challenged everythink all on my own with schooling, health and wellbeing services etc,etc.  where do i go.
a concerned mum and family and friends are concerned too and puzzled on how this has happened too. 

Comments

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @shereen, welcome to the community! 

That sounds like a tough situation to be in. We have lots of lovely community members with ASD who will hopefully be able to provide some support and encouragement, and I've moved your post to the ASD category too.

If you'd like to speak to somebody on the phone, you might also want to consider giving the helpline team a ring on 0808 800 3333. Hope today is being kind to you!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 740 Listener
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

Brightness