PIP help - lies are making me suicidal — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP help - lies are making me suicidal

Options
jamespdorrington
jamespdorrington Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited November 2017 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I have aspergers syndrome, irlens syndrome, anxiety dissorder and very bad depression, i have knee problems, im tired all the time, i applied for pip over a year ago, and it went all way up to the tribunal and i got refused as the assessor twisted everything i said and scored me 3 points, i gave up hope of getting help, but i applied again this year as i been told so many times i should get, so i had my assessment over a month ago i managed to tell her my problems alot better than usle and my partner helped with telling them how much i struggle he lady seemed so friendly and understanding that i fort she was writing what we telling her so i fort id be awarded this time and finaly get the help ive never had
well i got my letter ive been refused the lady lied and missed stuff out she scored me 0points im so angry that im going to hurt myself to show them how much pain and suffering im going through if it goes to tribunal im going to tare the place down im 32 years old never coped in work ive got 3 kids took from me ive no income living off my partners uni loans which only just pays bills, im getting closer and closer to not being scared of ending my life because i feel i have no purpose and the fort of liveing another 40 or 50 years this way is more scary than death, i dont no what to do no more, 

Comments

• cathie
    cathie Community member Posts: 143 Courageous
    Options
    Hey come on ... only seems so bad because they cheating and lying disgrace full but your worth more than this .why do you have the place in earth  because you are you don't chuck this away like it means so little ..ur meaning is so much bigger than these lies. They tell on us ..  
    Only me .. cathie..
  • jamespdorrington
    jamespdorrington Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Ive felt like this for a while now, the pip things just adds to it, im tired of fighting all the time everytime i get on my feet something happens and im the one who looses everything end up with nothing people say im just being negative but i only speak the truth, 
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @jamespdorrington
    Welcome to the community, I am sorry to hear how upset and stressed you are feeling.  Remember that you are a member of our community and we appreciate you.

If you are having thoughts of suicide, it is important that you discuss them with someone who is qualified to help. Please call the Samaritans on 116 123 (free) or email them at jo@samaritans.org

You might also benefit from reading MIND’s information on how you can help yourself:

http://www.mind.org.uk/information-support/types-of-mental-health-problems/suicidal-feelings/how-can-i-help-myself/

If you feel that you may be an immediate danger to yourself, please call 999 or go to your local hospital right away.

There is support out there to get through the PIP appeal processes, hurting yourself is not going to help.  WOuld you like to speak to a Scope helpline member? You can get in touch on 0808 800 3333 and they can give you information about appealing the DWP decision.
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @jamespdorrington

A very big welcome to our online community.

I'm very sorry that you are having all off .these problems.

We have got "many many" members in the same "boat"

Please please don't throw the towel in !!!!!!

We have got some great info on our site about "pip"

https://www.scope.org.uk/support/disabled-people/benefits/pip

Our helpline on the home page here would be be the best starting place for you.

Please Please let me know if there is any "help & support" that I can offer you ???

Keep your chin up "Please"

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    So sorry you are being put through this.
    Thank you for joining our community, we will do all we can to help and support you.

It is important to understand the points system, descruptors and the criteria for an award. A good starting place is the self test on the B&W site

http://www.mybenefitsandwork.co.uk/pip/indexxx.php

Have you got a copy of the assessment report ? or just the decision letter ?

CR

Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 740 Listener
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.