10 Ways to Disarm Negative or Difficult People From Your Life — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

10 Ways to Disarm Negative or Difficult People From Your Life

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 740 Listener
edited November 2017 in Coffee lounge
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Geniedebs
    Geniedebs Community member Posts: 63 Courageous
    Options
    Hi Danny. I did a Level 2 counselling course a couple of years ago and we learnt this sort of positivity.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Geniedebs
    Options
    Sorry to hear you were bullied and abused. Do you try to surround yourself with positive people? That is another thing I learned. I also spread a positive outlook on life. Leave the miserable lot to their own world lol.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Geniedebs
    Options
    Danny Moore

Glad to hear that you are feeling less lonely and isolated. Your local church probably has lots of activities taking place either weekly or monthly and chances to help others, which is always rewarding.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Geniedebs
    Options
    Danny,

I always travel on buses and trains for the simple reason that I have never learnt to drive. I always try to behave as I was brought up, with good manners, which do not cost anything.
  • janice_in_wonderland
    janice_in_wonderland Community member Posts: 265 Pioneering
    edited February 2018
    Options
    @DannyMoore
    Its good you've found a safe place with good people but there are good and bad everywhere no matter what face race place 

The film Oranges and Sunshine is one of the few to be sold in the Museum of Childhood 

Recently a Christian woman scammed me - she hides behind her faith and studied law for 4 years so she knows exactly how to take advantage of innocent vulnerable people

Also I knew a Muslim woman who repeatedly targeted decent folk and her and her family were all known for their asb 

So... Be careful whilst enjoying life ;-)  protect yourself 

prevention is better than cure
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • janice_in_wonderland
    janice_in_wonderland Community member Posts: 265 Pioneering
    Options
    Yes agree I'm in my later years in life and lived in London & travelled so I've witnessed alsorts that's why I said it doesn't matter what face race or place there's good and bad in everyone - inc Buddhists who have their story too and as you said Jewish ppl so no matter what background not everyone abides by the Ten Commandments 

Providing people are happy respected and safe that's the main thing 

Brightness