Wow when will it stop — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Wow when will it stop

cathie
cathie Community member Posts: 143 Courageous
edited November 2017 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I just read some thing from a guy that was awarded pip ..less than a month later was striped of it .. guy was very rude to him on the phone ..oh Yeh ..know that feeling told him has to pay it back  dept agency will be involved he has Not cured over night .bought aids he needed    w.t.f. is going on here man distraught ... How's this being allowed    being crushed already by life with out allowing people with disgracefull manners treat us like that disabled or not when the he'll are we going to stand up to this bulling cos that's what it is ... man feels like a fraudster but nothing changed he's still in need of disability  come on how much more playing god and treating people like something on the end of his shoe no one held accountable.  Why .... the way I and many other are spoken to is f ing  disgracefull I was caught off guard so shocked  it left me needing to call police or some thing  didn't know  but I tell you some thing do as you wish lies already been told  forms filled to suit them self  so the next time I'm spoken to in this manner  I'm gonna roar like a bloody.lion not like a **** cat. Gonna do what you like make up what you like I refuse to be beholden to a few quid how dare they why is every body taking this  thinking the worse of them self thinking of ending there life    I read it every day   never gonna change if we all roll over cause were scared they will stop our needed benifit I'd rather starve had a belly full of it ...  can not even explain how we have been treated  sack the f***** lot of them claim j.s.a. u dirty rotten people ... sorry but story has touched me how dare they .   Bet both the story's I just read were one of the same Scottish dave  .. bloody he'll so upset me these people are  beside them self ... I'm not aggressive but you would belive I was   it's affecting me ...  the man on my case was ment to give me another appointment  was so excitingly angry accusing me of all sort s f.ed off with out doing so ..opps my pip out the window ..  sorry big big rant 
Only me .. cathie..

Comments

• BeccaShark123
    BeccaShark123 Community member Posts: 46 Courageous
    Hi @cathie . The new PIP system is absolutely ridiculous in my opinion also. The system is hugely flawed. If the government can just openly ignore the rights of the disabled person convention- that they signed and agreed to- then sadly it just means us having to keep putting pressure on. I don’t know if things will change as quickly as we would need them to though. We just have to try!

Becca :smile:
  • cathie
    I'm glad to hear you haven't lost the fight ..but I'm afraid I really have there cheaters liars quite frankly I'm total lost.  All I know when I'm unable to make a interview I'll be sanctioned once again ..i can't keep up the fight strong as a rule but the rules and goal post are not stable people far worse off than myself ... there the ones we should be very worried about ... but helpless in the whole rotten  situation so wrong ...but tomorrow's another day ...its across the board got disabled friends been made homeless because of all this ... dont know where You.ll be tomorrow fact if your unable to attend a place of help  it makes matters worse .it's enough to depress a person ...
    Only me .. cathie..
  • Topkitten
    Topkitten Community member Posts: 1,285 Pioneering
    I think the whole idea of PIP is just ridiculous. DLA fraud was estimated at around 1% on the last report I read. PIP fraud is around 10%. The assessments were produced by people with no practical experience of disability so the assessments have always been hugely flawed. The appeal rate has tripled in just a few years and the successful overturns has risen 4 or 5 fold. Ofc this also has led to immense delays in getting decisions done. Rising from 3-6 months to 18-24 months. There has been no significant increase in appeal and tribunal staff.

All it would have taken was for the government to admit to making a massively stupid and costly mistake and to reinstate DLA until PIP could be properly sorted out using experienced and trained personnel. Ofc the government have never even considered such a move and the disabled have consequentially been punished for problems not of their own making,

TK
    "I'm on the wrong side of heaven and the righteous side of hell" - from Wrong side of heaven by Five Finger Death Punch.
  • cathie
    That's just it it's more than clear oops yet a other blunder via this goverment back tracked so many stupid ideas they come up with clearly know this is yet no by far one of the worse but look stupid enough can't admitt they messed up again and your correct worse case of punishment ever seen happens to be the most vulnerableand weakest of them all ...
    Only me .. cathie..
  • sue66
    sue66 Community member Posts: 124 Pioneering
    Does anyone know for sure the reason behind the changing from DLA  To PIP?  Hubby thinks its due to the fraudulent claims going on a few years back which has made it very hard for genuine claimants.  True yes there were tv programmes showing claimants  running around playing football that claimed to have leg and back injury's and the likes.  But wasn't PIP introduced to ensure  those who really needed it got the help!  Whats going on hear, the stories im reading about of those with the most severe physical and mental conditions being turned down. :( Then to know this is happening due to lies and unqualified assessors, what an absolute shambles to put it politely.
  • cathie
    Indeed .... it's said on news today Mrs May  and her evil cuts has created  12000 murders .. yet still not being address correctly  
    Only me .. cathie..

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.