Hello I’m new on here as of tonight ! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hello I’m new on here as of tonight !

butchartkent
butchartkent Community member Posts: 2 Listener
hi everyone , I’m a single parent of 3 children and my eldest , my son , was diagnosed this summer with ASD and has battled adhd since he was 7 . He’s now 19 and we’re both struggling tremendously with this all. My eldest daughter has adhd , very low grades after two years in secondary school
plus I have a 6 year old daughter who’s now showing struggles in maths and English . My world couldn’t be more harder. I have chronic depression , anxious avoidant disorder myself aswell and can’t work until I’ve had sufficient appropriate therapy , which I’m having problems with.  I feel so isolated in all of this.

Comments

• steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @butchartkent

A very very big welcome to you this evening.

It's great to meet you !!!!!!

Please please don't feel isolated anymore as we are here to help & support you in anyway ??????

Please let me know if there is any help that you require at present ??????
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @butchartkent, and welcome. It certainly sounds like you have your hands full! 

Caring whilst dealing with your own situation must be really difficult. Please do let us know if there's anything in particular we can support you with - we have plenty of advisors, as well as friendly community members who are always up for a chat.

Brightness