Atos — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Atos

Options
robinhood8
robinhood8 Community member Posts: 128 Pioneering
edited November 2017 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi everyone I'm went for my assignment last Wednesday my assisor was only a young lady as for myself I was honest and you can see my disability and hear my disability also go to work all I'm asking for is a lititle help because I'm cutting my hour down I'm finding it difficult to get work i have CP also arthritis this company atos is turning everyone down is wicked people are killing themselves in have feelings that they will turn down me  but I won't give in easy 

Comments

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @robinhood8, thank you for sharing your experience with us. I really hope you get the outcome you're hoping for, but if not, we'll do our best to support you regardless. Keep us updated!
  • robinhood8
    Options
    Thank you so much for the support I will keep you updated 
    Thanks 
    Jacqueline 
  • wildlife
    wildlife Community member Posts: 1,293 Pioneering
    Options
    @robinhood8 Have you rung the DWP for your assessment report to be sent to you? If your ATOS assessor told you it wouldn't be available till you get your decision, this is not true. It's up to DWP when you can have it but you have to ring to ask for it to be sent to you. That will give you a good idea what the result of your assessment will be and then you can prepare to do a Mandatory Reconsideration if you need to.
  • robinhood8
    Options
    Thank you so much more the information I'm  learning something every day I will phone them thanks again 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.