Hi, my name is jimmy321! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is jimmy321!

Options
jimmy321
jimmy321 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
hi everyone i am an ex miner and joiner i have heart disease copd arthritus and now suffer from depresion i am 63 years old from the north east uk

Comments

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @jimmy321, welcome to the community and nice to meet you! Let us know if there's anything we can assist you with.
  • jimmy321
    jimmy321 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Hi Pippa  I am currently trying to get my esa back as I was signed off as being fit for work by a physio therapist not a doctor i am also applying for pip but dont know wat i need to put into the forms is there some where i can go to get help filling it in
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Thanks for letting us know, @jimmy321. You might find Scope's advice on applying for PIP helpful, and there are also videos too. There are also FAQs on the assessment itself.

For help filling in the form, your local Citizens Advice is probably your best bet. However, if there are specific questions you would like advice on, feel free to post them and the Online Community will be happy to help you out: many of our members have been through the process themselves. Hope this helps!

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.