ESA question — Scope | Disability forum

ESA question

Kishakaci Member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi I've been on esa since it started. Please could anyone tell me the rate I am owed thank you John Berry!!! 



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.