Sent in pip mandatory reconsideration — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Sent in pip mandatory reconsideration

AFB
AFB Community member Posts: 64 Courageous
edited December 2017 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I was award 2 points for toilet,  2 points for washing and bathing and 2 points for un/dressing. But my other my illness were not aknowledge and disregard as able to do. I have depression, learning difficulties, ulcerative colitis, dyslexia, speech and communication difficulties, compression of left ulnar nerve. This was all igroned and disregard. I have difficulites interacting with oeople and speech problems. I mind that slow processes info but dwp thinks im lying saying in decision letter i think you can do this. I morbidly obese and find it hard to walk but also due my learning difficulties find hard to plan a new journey. Sent my mandatory reconsiderstion been awaiting 4 weeks and no reply yet.

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.