Hi, my name is teresa64! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is teresa64!

teresa64
teresa64 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited November 2017 in Start here and say hello!
Hi , I suffer from fibromyalgia and osteoporosis of the lower spine . I need help but can't get any . My back is so painful I can't walk . My pain barrier is strong , I'm on the strongest medication. You can have , I'm on morphine which can not go any higher ( tablet form ) . I'm so down I wish with the pain I have , I could die as I no I can't suffer with this for the rest off my life .

Comments

• Alex
    Alex Posts: 1,305 Pioneering
    Hi @Teresa64,

Welcome to the community. I'm so sorry to hear about your situation. You might be interested in our category around dealing with chronic pain.

If you are having thoughts of suicide, it is important that you discuss them with someone who is qualified to help. Please call the Samaritans on 116 123 (free) or email them at jo@samaritans.org

You might also benefit from reading MIND’s information on how you can help yourself.

If you feel that you may be an immediate danger to yourself, please call 999 or go to your local hospital right away.

• steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @teresa64

It’s great to meet you this evening.

I’m very sorry to hear about your many problems!!!!

Please please let me know if I can help you in anyway with these?????
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi teresa and welcome

Morphine is a very strong painkiller but not necessarily right for everyone

Have you been refered to a pain management clinic ?

You really do need to see your GP to discuss any other options as we cannot give medical advice on the forum

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste

Brightness