Pip paper based — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip paper based

Options
Hi does anyone know if a pip paper based decision is going to be made, will atos and Dwp  let you know or do they just go ahead and do the decision? 

Comments

• anixous2017
    anixous2017 Community member Posts: 56 Courageous
    Options
    No idea I have just received mine from court I had paper one, I have severe anixousty and depression and uncontrolled epilepsy, and suspected lung cancer, talking to you keeps me Saine, bad day today feeling very anxious. 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 215 Listener
    Options
    Oh God bless you,  my mum lost both my brothers, and her sister 2 years ago this is mums first from Dla to pip home visit accepted but also says may not need to see her I'm more stressed than her and it's not about me.  what was your decision result if u don't me asking? 
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Iv just rang atos to see if they have a date to do assessment and the lady said will your mum be available let's say in the next few days if we get a cancellation so maybe they already know when their coming. 
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    No idea I have just received mine from court I had paper one, I have severe anixousty and depression and uncontrolled epilepsy, and suspected lung cancer, talking to you keeps me Saine, bad day today feeling very anxious. 
    I hope all goes well on the suspected lung God bless you 

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.