PIP Lawyer — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP Lawyer

Bolou1
Bolou1 Community member Posts: 9 Listener
edited December 2017 in PIP, DLA, and AA
This discussion was created from comments split from: Hi, my name is Bolou1!.

Comments

• Bolou1
    Hi Debbie,
    Hope and wish every one ok.
    I have been searching to find a lawyer to help me out with PIP trial , on going problem since 2013. Need a good professional lawyer to take my case to higher level, I am lucky to be alive today and I do feel strongly with all the evidences I have, my case need to be taken to criminal court.
    I wonder if a professional lawyer exist in our community. 

• steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Bolou1

Good afternoon & welcome.

We have got some “benefit advisors” 

They maybe able to help & assist you?????

Hi @BenefitsTrainingCo
    Sorry but can you please help me with this post???

Many thanks.
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Bolou1
    Have you tried the Law Centre?
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • Bolou1
    Hi Sam, yes and the answer was No, they do not cover Hampshire. CAB is my only hope but they do not do any representations. Been trying for a long time now and keep facing the dead ends. 
  • Bolou1
    Hi, I have been waiting since the end of March 2017 for the my PIP Tribunal hearings, but so far no news!!! The DWP expressed in their defence and asked the judges to note that I did not attended the assessments, for PIP for examinations but nothing about my very 1st PIP, the period after the complete left knee replacements which I needed even helping hand to even stand up and I was awarded zero points and within few weeks I was sanctioned for the letter I have never received for attending the job related interviews while I was in use of crutches to move around, the sanction caused my partner at the time to suicide and myself to loose my mind as well (the charities helped to fill the application form for 2nd PIP). The fact is , some of my current disabilities are related for not healing properly after the operation and now I have applied for the PIP for the 3rd time.  To my understanding while I have been reviewing the evidences (I have had several break downs for past few months just going through the past events), it become clear to me that the DWP actions need to be investigated in criminal court of law and wondering if any lawyer could help me out to represent me professionally ? Could you , be kind enough and share your opinion with me please.         Thank you in advance,    Bolou1
  • Bolou1
    steve51 said:
    Hi @Bolou1

Good afternoon & welcome.

We have got some “benefit advisors” 

They maybe able to help & assist you?????

Hi @BenefitsTrainingCo
    Sorry but can you please help me with this post???

Many thanks.
    Thx Steve51, I believe my case if taken to the media, will be the end of current DWP as I do believe lots of people are in the same boat. 

• Sam_Alumni
    Hi @Bolou1 I am sorry to hear you are struggling so much and Im sorry I cant recommend any lawyers, you might like to speak to our Scope helpline on 0808 800 3333. 

Good luck to you and let us know how you get on.
    Scope
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi Bolou and welcome

Have you telephoned the tribunal for an update on waiting times ?

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • Bolou1
    edited December 2017
    @CockneyRebel

Hi,
    yes several times, even CAB rang on my behalf as well twice, but the same answers all the time, 26 weeks is normal waiting time, and after 26 weeks, several occasions they promised , within 2 or 3 weeks the notice would be send, and that was 3 weeks ago and still no news. 
  • Bolou1
    Hi @ Sam_Scope,
    Thank you for your concern, I do believe I have past the psychological stages now. I have tried the number but after the long time waiting, I was told to ring back, and I will do that 1st thing tomorrow morning.  You never know, I feel very positive with Scope.  
  • Sam_Alumni
    Hi @Bolou1 Im sorry you had a long wait, our helpline team are fantastic but they are really busy and I know it can be a struggle to get through.

I hope we can help support you through this :)
    Scope
  • Bolou1
    @ Sam_Scope
    Thank you Sam, I will try to phone tomorrow, just hoping that I will be ok as they are days that I just could not respond due to nature of my disabilities. 
    I do have strong feeling that Scope will help and shine the lights. Many thx  

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.