I'm trying to sign in after registeting — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I'm trying to sign in after registeting

Options
Dianna
Dianna Community member Posts: 4 Listener
How do i sign in. I seem to have made a mistake 

Comments

• sleepy1
    sleepy1 Community member Posts: 297 Pioneering
    Options
    Lol.......Think you are signed in now because I can see your message.

I had a problem when I first registered a few days ago, It's certainly not easy for disabled people. Think I made a mistake with my password and could not post.  Had to re apply with a new name and eventually got through the long process. 
    To be fair it is a free website with lots of useful information so we can't complain.

Welcome to Scope, lets all donate something to keep it going

• Dianna
    Dianna Community member Posts: 4 Listener
    Options
    I seem to be able to get into this but from emails.  Not sure what else there is to read. Thanks 
  • sleepy1
    Options
    Hi Dianna
    There is a lot to read, I am new here myself so not yet familiar with how the site works.  Hopefully a more experienced member will be able to give you some support soon.  In the meantime......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bs8AXlTwhJ0
  • Neil2017
    Neil2017 Community member Posts: 155 Courageous
    Options
    Hi @Dianna and @sleepy1
    i did not have trouble signing in, but had noticed several emails had gone to my Spam or Junk folder over the last couple of days. This seems to be fixed now, so maybe a technical glitch for a while.

Enyas music is good. Sort a relaxing mix of classical and pop since Orinoco Flow song
  • sleepy1
    Options
    Thanks Neil2017
    You would not believe some of the spam that pops up in my emails!  I guess thats the price you pay for the joy of living in a tech World : )

Glad you liked Enya, always calms me down when I'm frustrated.  On days when I need him Ennio comes to my rescue.......Legend.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKFpaCMRWgU

Brightness