Annoyed — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Annoyed

Annabelle26
Annabelle26 Scope Member Posts: 105 Pioneering
edited December 2017 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I range the DWP first thing this morning. I wanted to know on way or the other before Christmas.   I rang on 5th December to check they had received MR & was told to ring back in 2 weeks if I had not received a decision.  I rang at 8:15 am but still had to wait in a queue.  The person I spoke too was nice but told me it took 6 weeks for a decision to be made.  She did not understand about 2 weeks.  However when she checked my record it had not even been submitted to a Decision Maker which she could not understand as they received it on 29th November.  I complained as they had already had it for nearly a month with nothing being done & with the Bank Holidays it would take longer than 6 weeks.  She immediately sent it to the DM with a note asking them to speed up the decision as the MR had been received on the 29/11.  At least I know I am going to face 2018 with a large cut in my income.  I have to think positive and that it will only be temporary. :/:/:/:/

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.