PIP — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP

granny22
granny22 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
edited January 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I went for my PIP assessment and got a dissension I got exemption for daily living but standard for mobility I was on £450 a month now I am on £405 a month I have asked to look at it again they have but not changed it how do i go and do a trailbural please it is not right at all I can't even move very well 

Comments

• Matilda
    Matilda Community member Posts: 2,593 Disability Gamechanger
    @granny22

As I recall, the mandatory reconsideration (MR) letter you will have received from DWP tells you that you can download an appeal form from the courts and tribunals service website.  You have 28 days to submit your appeal and you should attach one of the mandatory reconsideration decision letters sent to you by the DWP to your appeal form.

Disability Rights (DR) site has a good (free) guide to PIP appeals, as does their Handbook, priced £15 from DR site.

If possible, get some face to face advice from CAB or similar organisation, or phone Scope helpline.
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @granny22, how are you getting on? Did you decide to appeal the decision? 
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @granny22
    How are you doing?
    Scope
    Senior online community officer

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.