Can I get any help? — Scope | Disability forum

Can I get any help?

hollylv88 Member Posts: 1 Listener
I am disabled and moving in new flat have no furniture and no food or gas or electric no money . I can't get much as paying debt back. Can anyone help us



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.