successfully gone through a PIP tribunal — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

successfully gone through a PIP tribunal

Options
Chinyere73
Chinyere73 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited January 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I came across this site this morning. Having successfully gone through a PIP tribunal l regret not diarising my journey. I believe a CHALLENGE shared is definitely halted. From my own experience of the overall system Disability is something that needs to be addressed far more empathetically by our government today for both the individuals and there caters. I myself have been dealing with severe chronic pain since 2010, as a result of an rta. Had l not experienced the woes of my injury’s l may not have appreciated the fuller concept of disability. I hope l can be a voice that helps or is heard.
ja x

Comments

• Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Chinyere73
    Welcome to the community, thanks for sharing your experience, I hope you can be of support to our members! :)

Jump in and get involved, let us know if you have any questions.
    Scope
    Senior online community officer

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.