Question about tribunal letter — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Question about tribunal letter

Hawkwind
Hawkwind Community member Posts: 5 Listener
Hi there, I was just wondering if, when you ask your doctor to fill out and sign the letter that I downloaded from the site 'Black Triangle' and he won't do it for you, is it worth just sending in the piece of paper that describes what the regulations are about? Just to make the DWP aware that you know all about them? And also in my letter to them are there any facts or words/phrases I can include to give me a better chance of winning? And finally, will my esa be back dated  if I win my appeal?  Thank you. 

Comments

• Hawkwind
    Hawkwind Community member Posts: 5 Listener
    Just to add to my post before this one, I meant to add that the letter I downloaded was from the 'Black Triangle' website that you can give to your doctor, about regulations 17 and 25, which he can sign and then you send it in with your letter, etc for your appeal or tribunal if you've either been found "fit for work" or placed into the "LCW group" (I think that second one's right, the first one definitely is) as extra supporting evidence. Just mentioning it in case any of you aren't aware of it and it might be helpful in your case as it will be in mine if my doctor does sign it for me. I'll find out tomorrow anyway when I go back and see him. Take a look at it anyway if you haven't already and hope it helps

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.