Pip Tribunal — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip Tribunal

markf87
markf87 Community member Posts: 25 Courageous
edited January 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
So I was moved from DLA to PIP in June last year. I lost on mobility but kept some of my care.

I appealed but with no luck and now awaiting tribunal.... thing is it'll be 6 months at the end of January the main thing stressing me is loosing my motability car 

I need about 6 months time wise to order a the new one and the dealer said i should be looking about april time so its ready for beginning of august.

Only thing is I've not got papers etc to my entitlement and I could loose at tribunal and its stressing me out the longer its going on.

Do you think I'll get my tribunal hearing soon?

Comments

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi Mark and welcome

Waiting time varies from area to area. You should ring the tribunal clerk for an update on waiting times in your area

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • markf87
    markf87 Community member Posts: 25 Courageous
    Could be 6 weeks or less before i get tribunal hearing which isnt to bad. But I've also found out today that Im loosing my notability car :(

I also cant have any help from motability as they extended the cover till now. The reason for this is they've been sending me letters and theres obviously no payment from DWP.

But I've never even recieved a letter from them about this! they apprently have been sending them to my old address even though I informed them of my new one. They couldn't even manage a phone call at the time! only when they want it back!!

Im now have 2 weeks to buy a car and insure it, but I can't afford to. And to top it off I'm viewing a flat tomorrow (Which is good) but I have to find a weeks rent for deposit and I don't get my money till thursday.

So I'm having to scrounge of family, its making me ILL and Im currently in the process of swapping my medications for so my mental state is all over the place. Do they not realize that these things can harm people!??!?

Rant over .. sorrry :(
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Don't apologise, we can't always do much but we can listen to a rant  :)

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.