Assessment — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Assessment

Options
lucas123
lucas123 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
My wife is due an assessment at home tomorrow any advice?

Comments

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @lucas123, and welcome! Best of luck to you and your wife, you may like to check out this information on PIP (the process and assessment) beforehand.
  • lucas123
    lucas123 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    Options
    Thanks
    My wife had her assessment at home yesterday,Wednesday,seemed to go okay and assessor quite pleasant and understanding but will have to wait and see
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi lucas

You should ask for a copy of the report

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • cher77
    cher77 Community member Posts: 95 Courageous
    Options
    Good luck my assessment was horrible i left feeling ashamed and a liar as her report was total lies long story was on enhanced for both before assessment now on standard for daily living but still enhanced for mobility it's not about the money it's the lies she told and how she was in the room she was very aragont and not even listening to me never written down notes so good luck hope it goes ok for you

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.