Hi, my name is DivThomson and I'm lookingoing for advice regarding backdated P.I.P payments — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is DivThomson and I'm lookingoing for advice regarding backdated P.I.P payments

Options
DivThomson
DivThomson Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited January 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I have just been awarded P.I.P but 2 weeks later I've not received any correspondence regarding it. I worked it out I'm receiving the low rate p.I. p. I have been waiting a couple of months for my decision and the only reason I knew I'd been awarded p.I. p was because I went to the bank and there was the correct amount for 1 month and on my bank statement it said p.I. p . Should I not be entitled to any back payment considering I have been waiting a few months and then my claim was successful.  Any advice on this issue would be appreciated fully.David Thomson

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.