Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.


My son gets enhanced ESA and has been awarded PIP. Someone told me to contact the Council as he can get help to pay me board and lodgings. Is that right?


Sign in or join us to comment.