What can I claim? — Scope | Disability forum

What can I claim?

Paulandvonne Member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi im a recent amputee below right leg with an epileptic partner all i claim is pip and i get carers for looking after Angie. My partner our rent is paid and we get help with council tax. My partner claims dla in her own right industrial injuries and esa. People say i should also claim esa or job seekers allowance. But never claiming anything in my life no idea where to start or if i would get anything. Plus dont want it affecting my partners allowances as we are only just managing now help



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.