Benefit advice for people who cant get out much — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Benefit advice for people who cant get out much

Options
carol29
carol29 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I'm suffer from arthritis don't get out much need to be able to talk to other people like me need benefit advice 

Comments

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello carol and welcome

how can we help ?

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • Sue52
    Sue52 Community member Posts: 78 Courageous
    Options
    Hi@carol29

Hi Carol,  there is a discussion for benefit advice on here. I have read some of the posts and the advice is great if you do not have a lot of knowledge. 
    You can check out a website called turn to us this is a benefit checker website and gives you 99% accuracy of what you could be entitled to. 
    There are always people around here to ask for advice, or just a friendly ear.
    Hope this Sunday finds you pain free. I to suffer from Arthritis so I know how you feel
    Take Care
    Sue 
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @carol29, and welcome! I hope we'll be able to help.

You can find an overview of benefits on Scope's website, and you may also like to give the online benefits calculator a go to see what you may be entitled to. We also have benefits advisors who are happy to answer your questions, so do get in touch and we'll offer support where we can. Hope this helps!

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.