Regarding PIP — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Regarding PIP

cmcmahon2017
cmcmahon2017 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
Hi all, basically I would just like to find out people views on pip process, so I have had my F2F on 29th December for RRMS and fibromyalgia, I had the accessors report and I'm awaiting the final decision. 
How long did people wait? After f2f and if the f2f scored me 10 on mobility will dwp go with that and place me on standered. 

Comments

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi cmcmahon and welcome

Decisions are taking up to 8 weeks at the moment but you could try ringing them after 4.
    Usually the DWP case manager will award in line with the report

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • cmcmahon2017
    Hey - thanks for your reply, I mean it's a struggle being 27 with 3 children having all these things happening so fast being dignosied with loads. An then the struggle and stress of the process is a nightmare, it's like it's never ending. 
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    I guess you do have enough on your plate without this. I hope you get the award you deserve. Please come back and let us know
    If you have any questions we will try and help

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • cmcmahon2017
    Thanks will defo let you know.
  • cmcmahon2017
    Hi all 
    so I got award enhanced daily and standered mobility but I have asked for it to be looked at again, as the ATSO contradicts himself says I walk 15m but then put down 20m no more then 50m - all the way through the form he states I need aids for everything I do but then says I can plan a journey and go out. 
    He forgot to add the fact the ms has started to destroy my spine and I'm due for MRI as an tomorrow, the reason I didn't use my crutch on the day was due to really poor grip in my hands. 

Whats people'views on them looking at the decision and changing the award I was scored 12 for daily and 10 for mobility 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.