Help with ESA claim — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Help with ESA claim

Options
richardblinman
richardblinman Community member Posts: 14 Listener

Comments

• Katy_Alumni
    Katy_Alumni Community member Posts: 60 Courageous
    Options
    Hi @richardblinman and welcome to the online community! 
  • cher77
    cher77 Community member Posts: 95 Courageous
    Options
  • richardblinman
    Options
    Hi can sum one help me with my e s a claym ples 

• Lasian_Alumni
    Lasian_Alumni Community member Posts: 659 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @richardblinman, welcome to the community!

I've moved this over to the Employment issues, finances and ESA category so that you can get some help with your claim. Do you want to give us more detail about how you want us to help you?

Also, this ESA assessment support website might be useful.
  • richardblinman
    Options
    hi lasian fankyou for repliying .  im having difacktys with my e s a theay hav stopt it ad iv apild about it i dun it 2 tims now and iv got to go to a triybroonal in cort im not geting eney help off no one my dotor sed he will suport me and continyou to right my sik nots out but i wos told to sin on to uvc wich i hav dun will my triybrunal is on gowing till i no the outcome ov it but uvc ar insisting i go to the job center to prepar my selff for work so wen iv bin to my tribrunall i can go to work . i hav to travell to the job center evrey 2 weeks iv bin told my triybrunall wont happen for 4 an haf munts . and its puting so much presher on me its making me ill is theis rit or ar theay treeting me corekt iv bin on the sik for 8 yers now  3 yers work befor theat and 7 yers befor theat befor the 7 yers  i wos on the sik from the age ov 16  . can i do bout it ? 
  • Lasian_Alumni
    Lasian_Alumni Community member Posts: 659 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @richardblinman,

Just so you know - you can tag someone in a comment or post if you put @ before their name so that they know you're talking to them.

I'm sorry about the problems you've been having with the process - it sounds like you're having a tough time. Unfortunately, I'm not sure what you can do about your wait time, I'm sorry! Hopefully someone in the community can help or you can try contacting your local Citizens Advice?
  • richardblinman
    Options
    fanks for repliying to my problem Lasian iv manigd to ring up and got sum advice bout my problem . c a b got me in to thewis mess .still cud do with sum info if eney one got eney  
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @richardblinman, glad you've received some advice! You might also like to check out our page on appealing DWP decisions for some further guidance.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.