Advice — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Advice

Pamela1
Pamela1 Community member Posts: 8 Listener
hello I posted looking for some advice for my granddaughter who has CP , I was given a link for nutritionist and left messages, so far no one has emailed any advice, things are hard with Charlotte-rose her head control is of more concern, as she is stills tube fed it makes things difficult and her swallow is only just starting but she holds her breath at times which can result in choking, she is 10months old now and progressing slowly, we are waiting on SALT with advice on feeding as her head control is a Major problem. Please give some advice 

Comments

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Pamela1, sorry to hear that things are difficult with your granddaughter at the moment, and I really hope we can help you out. Advisors were tagged into your last posts, so what happens now is that the next time they're online, they'll read your posts and get back to you with some guidance. This is an online forum so their responses will be posted publicly as replies, rather than emailed directly to you. I've also moved your recent post on our Nutrition Advisor's wall into a new discussion thread, so that they're more likely to see it sooner.

Hopefully our advisors will get back to you soon with advice: they receive a large quantity of enquiries but somebody will reply as soon as they can. In the meantime, you may like to look through our CP discussions and have a chat with other members who may be able to relate to your situation. Hope this helps! 

Brightness